COMPREHENSIVE DELUXE EDITION
COMPREHENSIVE DELUXE EDITION
Comprehensive is back in a new, self-study format PLUS five times the video content! If you love Carrie Anne’s Instagram Stories in Paris, these videos will fill your Francophile heart (enjoy an exemple below).
Special offer below if you purchase by July 12th, 2018.
New to her coaching style? Want a taste? S’il vous plaît, enjoy these:
FREE LIVE Coaching Call recording: click HERE.
FREE Audio lesson: from Basics for Beginners, click HERE.
FREE Audio lesson: The 6 French R’s, click HERE.
FREE Video lecture: A Walk Along the Seine (from the Université
Part 2 course), click HERE.
Read about one star student's results: click HERE.
A refreshing + effective approach to teaching French from an American who became fluent in French through classroom studies + living in France.
Carrie Anne’s best-selling course (and the course that started it all), Comprehensive was created for Francophiles looking to re-engage with their high school or college French. This course is also suitable for dedicated intermediate learners looking for an immediate, immersive dive into la langue française and a fast track to fluidity (that’s how Carrie Anne prefers to describe ‘fluency’).
Following your purchase, you will receive a link to download your 140 page e-book (see the extensive list of your course’s topics below) containing the links to all of your video and audio content, as well as an invitation to join the French is Beautiful alumni Facebook page - your direct communication channel with Carrie Anne and where you will find your new Francophile amis.
Audios: 13 audios with over 3.5 hours of content
Videos: 20 videos with 5.5 hours of content, created in Paris ( one was created in Bordeaux! )
e-Book: 140 pages addressing the following topics through explanations, exercises and their answer keys - the French R, present tense, l’imparfait, le passé composé, the future, the conditional, the subjunctive + commands, pronunciation tricks + drills, travel French, slang, mastering gender rules for nouns, la politesse, vocabulary building cheats + tips (including faux amis et vrais amis), listening comprehension
Private Coaching: Save 20% on one private coaching session with Carrie Anne with your purchase (limited offer while space is available)
SPECIAL OFFER: Purchase by July 12th to receive 4 weeks of Pause Café daily French quiz emails lundi - vendredi to keep you engaged along your French Journey. In purchasing by July 12th, you give us permission to use the email address attached to your order for this special offer.
- How long does the course run? Divided into 4 sections, it is designed to be used at your own pace.
- How much time do I need to set aside for the course? We suggest setting aside 6 hours per week in order to complete it in 4 weeks.
- Is there homework? Oui.
- Will I be graded? Yes. You will have the opportunity to grade your work immediately and learn from any incorrect answers using the answer key provided in your course’s e-book.
- Do I need to be online at certain times in order to participate? No.
- Will I have access to all of the course's content at once? Yes.
- Do I need to already know French to participate? This course was designed for Francophiles who took French in high school or college (but, any highly motivated intermediate learner is welcome to add it to their French learning library).
- When will I be able to watch a French movie without subtitles/read a French book or French magazine? Bonne question. Starting today! The best way to learn quickly is to begin at your ideal destination, with your imagined goal, using films, books and blogs whose subjects inspire you (not beginner’s materials). However, in order to comprehend most of what is being said in a French film without subtitles, or written in French without a dictionary handy, you will need to successfully complete Basics for Beginners and Université 1 / Comprehensive / Université 2 and, of course, make an effort to have French in your daily life using our free French Weekend emails, par exemple.
- What if I don't love it? As this course is delivered in-full upon purchase, and completely digitally, returns and/or refunds are not available. We encourage you to enjoy all of the available free content on this site, including our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and SoundCloud accounts for more free content, to determine if Carrie Anne’s method and coaching style are right for you before making your purchase. The Université 1 & 2 programs come with a first lesson trial offer.
ABOUT CARRIE ANNE
As a fluent non-native speaker who spent years in the classroom learning French grammar and later studying French literature at U.C. Berkeley and La Sorbonne, as well as classical piano at L'École Normale de Musique in Paris before obtaining real-world fluency, she knows precisely which aspects of the French language are perceived to be the most difficult. Carrie Anne focuses on those aspects in order to coach you to feeling fluent and expressing your full personality in French as quickly as possible.