French Self-Confidence is a very special course for women that has been in the making since Carrie Anne moved to Paris three years ago. Offered August 4 - 25th, 2018, as a guided online experience with private Facebook group to celebrate its launch, this course will be available in a self-study format thereafter.
An internal dive into the beliefs and feelings behind the French je ne sais quoi.
Carrie Anne candidly shares her personal journey from femme-enfant to femme in this 4 part inspirational, personal-growth focused, experience. She will discuss her journey in Paris to learning how to vocalize what she wants (French style), to letting go, to no longer needing to apologize, and much, much more. She shares all of the lessons she has learned from French women along her journey, from French culture at large and from life in Paris.
What exactly is a femme-enfant? This course will explore the meaning of this very French term and, in doing so, will set you free and give you permission to embrace the self-confidence admired in French women around the world. Prepare to feel bien dans votre peau (well in your skin) in a way you didn’t imagine possible.
Your e-book divided into 4 lessons, each with their corresponding audio recordings, containing Carrie Anne’s personal story of how French culture and life in Paris have evolved her self-confidence. Relevant French culture and language lessons are sewn throughout the e-book, guiding you to elevate and deepen your self-confidence as you bring more French into your life. You will also be a part of the course’s private Facebook group, to express and share your experiences and reflections with Carrie Anne and your classmates. Carrie Anne will send you one video message per week of the course, made with love for you in Paris.
1 hour of audio materials (including meditations, visualizations and relevant French words and expressions)
Course e-book (in PDF form)
4 video messages from Carrie Anne, made with love for you in Paris.
Who is it for?
This course is for every woman who is fascinated by the French je ne sais quoi.
Who is it not for?
This course is not for anyone looking for a French grammar course - check out Université, Comprehensive and / or private coaching with Carrie Anne if that is what you are looking for.
Duration: August 4 - 25th, 2018
Content delivery: Your e-book, its accompanying audios and invitation to join the Facebook group will be delivered on Saturday, August 4th via email. Your videos will be delivered on August 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th.
Commitment time: 90 minutes minimum per lesson recommended
Level: There is no pre-requisite for having studied French for this course.
Audio: 1 hour of audio materials (including meditations, visualizations, French vocabulary and personal anecdotes)
Video: 4 video messages from Carrie Anne, made with love for you in Paris.
E-book: Containing your audio recordings’ vocabulary and Carrie Anne’s personal experiences uncovering the je ne sais quoi of French self-confidence - an impactful journey through French culture and life in Paris.
ABOUT CARRIE ANNE
As a fluent non-native speaker who spent years in the classroom learning French grammar and later studying French literature at U.C. Berkeley and La Sorbonne, as well as classical piano at L'École Normale de Musique in Paris before obtaining real-world fluency, she knows precisely which aspects of the French language are perceived to be the most difficult and which aspects of French culture are the most mystifying. Carrie Anne focuses on those aspects in order to coach you to feeling fluent and expressing your full personality in French as quickly as possible.
- How long does the course run? It is designed to be used at your own pace.
- How much time do I need to set aside for the course? We suggest setting aside 90 minutes of enjoyment per lesson.
- Is there homework? Oui, there are prompts and exercises meant to guide you to incorporate French self-confidence into your own life.
- Will I be graded? Non.
- Will I receive personalized feedback on my work and progress? Oui, in the Facebook group and via email.
- Do I need to be online at certain times in order to participate? No. The beauty of this self-study course is that you can take it with you to be enjoyed anytime, anywhere that you have an internet connection.
- Will I have access to all of the course's content at once? Yes. (Except the video that you will receive every Saturday.)
- Do I need to already know French to participate? If so, how much? None whatsoever. If you would like to learn the basics (or review them as a first step towards getting back into your French), then kindly have a look at our Basics for Beginners program.
- What if I don't love it? As this course is delivered completely digitally, returns and/or refunds are not available. We encourage you to enjoy all of the available free content on this site, including our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and SoundCloud accounts for more free content, to determine if Carrie Anne’s method and coaching style are right for you before making your purchase. The Université 1 & 2 programs come with a first lesson trial offer.